Washi Tape

I just got my first rolls of Washi tape in the post today so thought I'd blog about them. I first read about the Japanese tape through Stylizimo Blog and I've been looking at all the different designs ever since. I couldn't decide what to get, did I want colour? patterned? plain? I then spotted this trio of greys which had £1 off and thought they were perfect. A mix of everything and a really nice simple colour. The main thing I'm going to use these three for are wrapping presents and gift tags. Although I want to get some more and do other creative things with them. I bought mine from the actual Washi UK site but you can buy them on Ebay and Etsy.

washi tape grey trio

All these images are what inspired me to buy them and what I'm going to make with them.





Comments

Popular Posts