Seven Deadly Sins - Tag

I was watching Alison's video the other night and thought it translated well into a blog post and wanted to do it myself. I'm not going to tag anyone but if you want to blog it or even make a video, leave your link in the comments!

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive? 
seven 7 deadly sins tag 6 seven 7 deadly sins tag 9 Most inexpensive beauty item has to be anything from the £1 range from MUA. In particular their eyeshadows, even though I only have three, they all have great pigmentation and are really creamy.

Most expensive product was quite hard to think of. First of all I was thinking my Nars Orgasm Illuminator but then I got that in my glossy box so didn't pay the full price, only the price of the box. Then I was thinking of Benefits Powderazzi but I won that in a giveaway so technically I didn't buy it. So I'm going with a perfume for this one and it has to be YSL Parisienne. I bought the 30ml first but then bought the 90ml as I was going through it so fast and was about £70 or £80. I wouldn't normally spend that much but I bought it on holiday as a treat as I didn't find anything else I wanted.

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
seven 7 deadly sins tag 1 seven 7 deadly sins tag 4 I'm going with the same answer as Alison for this question. The product I have a love/hate relationship with is definitely loose anything! Whether it's eyeshadow, powder or blusher. They always seem to come in the most beautiful shades but are a nightmare to apply as I seem to get them every where.

I found it really hard to think of a product that was hardest to get as I don't go crazy over Mac's limited edition collections. Gosh Holographic nail polish was definitely a hard one to track down, it's going for like £30 on Ebay at the moment. I luckily managed to get it in Lily's blog sale last year! Couldn't believe it when I saw it and for only a few pounds as well.

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
seven 7 deadly sins tag 5 Most delicious beauty product has to be The Body Shop lip butters as they smell absolutely amazing and like you should eat them! I have grapefruit at the moment but have probably had all of them over the years.

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness? 
seven 7 deadly sins tag 3 This was pretty easy to answer and it has to be toner! I love my Liz Earle skin tonic and even have it in a handy spray bottle but I always forget to use it or can't be bothered to add this simple step into my routine each night. I've heard or read somewhere that it takes 21 days to break a habit. So I'm thinking if I apply toner each night for 21 days then I'll just get used to applying it and it'll become automatic like cleansing and applying moisturiser. I'll report back if this actually works!

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence? seven 7 deadly sins tag 7 Mascara is the one beauty product that gives me the most self confidence. I can happily go out the house without any other make-up on but I always have to wear mascara. My eye lashes are so blonde they're practically invisible and my face just doesn't have any definition to it without it. I also look a lot, lot younger when I'm not wearing it which I hate as I already have a baby face.

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

I'd have to say eye's and hair is what I notice first! Especially green or blue eyes and dark brown hair. And yes, I did add a photo of Zac Efron. Didn't want to not add a photo!

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? seven 7 deadly sins tag 8 I'd say nail polish is a good gift to receive as you can't really go wrong with it in terms of colour! Everything else I think you have to really know what the person likes and already has. Especially things like perfume or skin care.

Comments

Popular Posts