Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask

liz earle Brightening Treatment Mask

This Brightening Mask* from Liz Earle is the perfect pick me up for this time of year when our skin is much drier and overall looking duller than normal. Simply apply to clean, dry skin and leave on between 30 seconds and 2 minutes. Then gently wipe away with a muslin cloth soaked in warm water.

I use it once or twice a week in the morning depending how my skin is feeling and I find two pumps covers my whole face. I'm not keen on the scent but can ignore it as it's a mask and it'll be washed off.

Although it says it's not suitable for sensitive skin I haven't had any problems especially as I don't use it every day. I'd say try doing a patch test if you're not sure if you'll have a reaction which is what I did. I also sometimes mix it with my cleanse & polish so it isn't as strong.

As with most of the Liz Earle products, you can buy a mini sized tube to try it first and see if you like it which is £5 along with a muslin cloth. It's also available in a 50ml tube for £12.75, 50ml pump for £12.75 and 50ml pump with muslin cloth for £13.50.

Comments

Popular Posts