February Favourites

Not a lot of favourites this month as I just haven't been buying anything apart from the necessities. I'm trying to using the products I already have and actually finishing them. From this I'm also discovering old favourites I'd forgotten about.

february favourites 2012

Korres Body Butter - I haven't tried too many Korres products before but this has made me want to buy some. I love the scent, really fruity although I'm not 100% sure what a quince actually smells like. It's a thinner body butter than others I have. Sometimes I prefer that on an everyday basis and just save the thicker ones for when my skin is feeling really dry.

Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser - The past two weeks or so my skin has been a nightmare! It's been really dry and flaky but also really sensitive. This moisturiser is the only thing that can calm it down and reduce the flakiness.

Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara - With the disappointment of the last mascara I bought I went with one that I've had before and knew it worked. Came to the conclusion I much prefer plastic wands like this one.

Lord & Berry Lipstick In Vintage Pink - I'm starting to really like lipsticks like this, also a fan of Topshops Coy. This one is a really pretty pink colour and is actually really moisturising and glossy.

What are your favourites this month?

Comments

Popular Posts