Essie Topless & Barefoot - NOTD

essie topless and barefoot notd nail polish nude 1 essie topless and barefoot notd nail polish nude 2 I always seem to gravitate towards nude colours when I'm not sure what to paint my nails. I got this little mini polish in a set, I'm thinking maybe a spring set? I can't really remember. It came with a pink, purple and blue.

It wasn't a very good introduction to Essie polishes as I'd heard so many good things about the brand. But the quality of this set is horrible. They're thin and streaky and take at least 3 coats to look ok. Apart from the Blue which is slightly better. Since buying this set I have bought two other Essie polishes which I love but I'm still not convinced.

The colour of Topless & Barefoot really depends on your skin tone. In the bottle it comes off as nude, on my nail wheel it looks more of a tan-nude. With my skin tone it looks more pink/purple, similar to Utopia from Models Own.

This is three coats with Models Own 3 in 1 topcoat. I really like the colour but the application always puts me off wearing it.

Comments

Popular Posts