Next Diamonds

next diamonds perfume

This is my latest edition to my perfume collection, although I had to get a new bottle as my other one stopped working when I dropped it. Luckily Next swapped it for a brand new one! I've been meaning to pick this perfume up for a while but as Next isn't a shop I go into very often it went to the back of my mind. After reading Cat's post about it, I decided I had to go and get it!

Next Diamonds is said to be similar to Miss Dior Cherie (which has been on my perfume wish list for a long time), Soap & Glory Pink and Katie Price's Stunning. Although I haven't smelt Stunning, I'm going to take Cat's word for it :)

Miss Dior Cherie is described as freesia, jasmine, orange blossom, popcorn, vanilla, caramel and patchouli. The Soap & Glory scent is described as bergamot, summer rose, peach, strawberry, gardenia blooms, jasmine, patchouli, warm amber and lush musks. Stunning is described as mandarin, violet and jasmine. Although Next Diamonds isn't described as well as the others, it is described as an opulent white floral fragrance entwined with fresh fruit nectars and crystalline musk.

As you can see they all have very similar notes which I haven't come across too much. I'm now thinking do any of the other Next scents smell like more expensive perfumes?

I have the little mini bottle, 30ml, which I can easily carry around in my bag or take away with me if needed. It's only about £6 as well which is a bargain compared to the price of Miss Dior Cherie, £50. The bottle is cute too and sits nicely with my other perfumes on my book shelf.

Out of all of these four, Diamonds is the cheapest by a lot, being only £10 for 75ml. 

Comments

Popular Posts