What's In My Bag - Updated

I haven't done a What's In My Bag post for over 2 years! I'm using a different bag from then so thought I'd post an updated one.

The bag I'm currently using is by Kathy Van Zeeland which I bought last year from Tkmaxx for about £40. I'm not sure of the name of the bag or what style, I've had a look on google but couldn't find anything about it. It's coming up a lot darker in the photos due to the horrible lighting at the moment.
I love all the details on it, that it has two different handles and lots of pockets inside.
whats in my bag 06 whats in my bag 05 whats in my bag 04 whats in my bag 03 whats in my bag 02
Clinique apple pouch - contents below // YLS Parisienne - current perfume // compact mirror // Mac tinted lip conditioner in Petting Pink // Blistex MediPlus // depotted Elizabeht Arden 8 hour cream 
various pens // passport // mini Moleskin notebook // tissues // Ipod touch & headphones // phone
Kindle - currently reading Girl With A Dragon Tatoo // purse // sunglasses

whats in my bag 01
depotted Lush Dream Cream // Alva spot treatment // Liz Earle Superbalm // clips // bobbles/ blister plasters // tea bags // Alva hand cream

It's so funny to look back on what I was carrying two years ago! I still have the same mirror, lip balm, phone and ipod! I still have the same keys too but they weren't in my bag when I took this photo, they're usually in the kitchen until I need them.

I was pleasantly surprised to find no rubbish or junk in my bag. You'll usually find discarded receipts and coins as well as random items that aren't meant to be in there. I always carry a water bottle with me but that's not very exciting not photograph. My camera is usually in my bag too but that's what I'm taking the photo with :)

Have you done the What's In My Bag tag? Link me!

Comments

Popular Posts