Tiffany Blue Poka Dot - NOTD

Today I have a NOTD for you and using my dotting tools for the first time!

notd polka dot china glaze for audrey nail polish 03
I'm sticking with the Tiffany box colours and using China Glaze For Audrey and Models Own Snow White. I used Models Own 3 in 1 as the top coat.

I love For Audrey but I just wish the formula was better, it's really streaky and thin. I haven't come across a better Tiffany dupe though. White Snow is great for nail art, it's opaque with only one coat. This is the first time I used the top coat, it hasn't made my nails chip yet (which a lot of topcoats do on me) but it did bubble when drying.

notd polka dot china glaze for audrey nail polish 04
I love these dotting tools, they're double ended so in total you get 10 tools. I bought mine from Ebay for £1.68! That includes delivery too. They're all different sizes, a couple are different shapes, so there are endless designs you could create. I've gone for simple dots though since it is the first time I'm using them.

notd polka dot china glaze for audrey nail polish 02 notd polka dot china glaze for audrey nail polish 01
I painted two coats of For Audrey and waited for them to dry. I then poured a bit of Snow White onto a plastic lid and simply put my dotting tool into the polish and dabbed it onto the nail.

One of the simplest nail art designs but one that looks really effective. I can't wait to try it with other colours.

Comments

  1. I love that colour combination! You should try a big white bow too, just like the tiffany boxes.

    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously cute! I love it!

    www.theedgeofbeauty7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just found your blog and I love it! I've been looking for a tool to do polka dots for ages and I've ordered the ones off eBay, thank you for the great post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts