Liz Earle Part 1 - Christmas Gift Ideas

If you've been reading my blog for a while, or even since the beginning, you'll know that I'm a big fan of Liz Earle products. I've been using them for years and even though I'll try other products, I'll always end up going back to these.

The gift sets are a great way to try out their products for the first time as you can get them in either travel size or full size. I've given and received several of them over the years and they've always gone down well.

I'm splitting this post over two as I wanted to show a variety on price as well as products. I've complied these from the products I have at the moment so they're not beautifully gift wrapped like they would be if you were to buy them.
liz earle christmas gift guide mens try me kit
Men's Try Me Kit - This isn't in the Christmas gift range so is available all year round. In fact, I bought this gift set for my dad last Christmas to try and get him to stop washing his face with plain old hand soap. This is the perfect gift set if your other half is forever using your products, or even your brother or dad. It contains a muslin cloth, Cleanse & Polish, Sensitive Shave Cream, Face and Body Wash and an After-shaving Moisturiser housed in a cute little travel toiletry bag for £16.00

liz earle christmas gift guide limited edition cleanse and polish
Limited Edition Cleanse & Polish - This is actually my one from last year, or even the year before so the bottle design is a little different. This is perfect if you've already fallen in love with this hot cloth cleanser as it's a giant bottle. This 150ml bottle, with the normal size being 100ml, costs £18.50 and comes with a muslin cloth.

liz earle christmas gift guide botanical shine
Botanical Shine Duo - I'm actually on my second bottle of the shampoo at the moment. The conditioner is really rich so you only need a small amount, I'm still on the first tube so it definitely lasts a long time. You can buy this duo, picking which hair type you have, all nicely wrapped up for Christmas for only £16.00. You can read the Mother and Daughter review I did this mothers day for more information.

liz earle christmas gift guide free gift to you
Finally, this isn't a gift set you can buy, it's what you get free if you spend £70.00 or over. The gift includes the Cleanse & Polish with muslin cloth, Instant Boost Skin Tonic, Skin Repair Moisturiser, Superskin Concentrate and Superbalm.

Comments

  1. Such a great idea! My mum would actually love that! And I wouldn't mind a few goodies too... ; )

    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely like the sound of the men's gift sets, I'll have to keep my eye out for those for my boyfriend for Christmas x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts