September Favourites

Actually posting this months favourites on time! Haven't done this for months!
september 2011 favourites Soap & Glory Glam-A-Lot body spray - A renewed favourite as I haven't used this perfume for a few months since buying others. It's a scent I still love though and will have to buy a new one soon. Despite it being a body spray I find it lasts a really long time and is much stronger.

Accezzorize Eyeshadow Duo in Maia - I don't normally go for coloured eyeshadow but the green side in this duo is really nice. It's more of an olive green and the gold side is the perfect highlight or all over lid colour. This is the only eyeshadow I've been using this month.

Models Own Lip Balm in Blackberry - To get into the Autumnal spirit I've been using this lip balm which has an amazing scent. Just like the cupcake dolls I had when I was younger. It's a really nice subtle colour that looks more like a stain. It's also a really great lip balm. I can't recommend these enough! The more pigmented ones are great as an alternative for lipstick.

Mac Paints in Bare Canvas - I ordered this ages ago and when it arrived I wished I hadn't bought it. I've been making an effort to use it this month and in fact I really like it. It creates a blank matte base which none of my other eye primers do. A little goes a long way so this tube is going to last ages. I no longer regret buying it and have reached for it more than my UDPP.

Illamasqua Lip Gloss in Lily-Rose - This was my first Illamasqua purchase and I love the name. When I haven't been using the Models Own lip balm I've been reaching for this. It's a gorgeous bright pink that also looks more like a stain. It wears really well too.

Liz Earle Skin Tint in Bare - Although I didn't include this in last months favourites I've still been loving this skin tint. You can read my full review here.

Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki - I still apply the skin tint with my fingers but I've been buffing and blending it in with this brush from Sigma. I love it, it's so soft and makes applying make-up a dream. I really want to get some more brushes from sigma.

What are your September favourites?

Comments

  1. i'll have to try that spray, Mist You Madly is really nice too :)xxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts