OPI DS Extravagance - NOTD

NOTD OPI DS Extravagance nail polish NOTD OPI DS Extravagance nail polish 02 NOTD OPI DS Extravagance nail polish 03 NOTD OPI DS Extravagance nail polish 04 NOTD OPI DS Extravagance nail polish 05

Definitely in my top 10 favourite nail polishes! It's so pretty and finally I was able to take photos of how it looks in real life. Last time I tried the true colour just wasn't showing in the photos. I only have the mini bottle but will be buying the full size once I finish it. Also made me want to try some other polishes from the designer series.

Comments

  1. That colouring looks so deep and yummy! May just have to try and get my hands on that one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thats really stunning :) <3

    ug-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. \oh this polish is amazing!
    Alex
    http://alexslifeafter20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts