Leopard Nails - NOTD

NOTD leopard nails rimmel sunny side models own wah nail art pen top turquoise polish

Not 100% happy with how it turned out but it was my first try! The colours are inspired by Tor's version which you can see here.

I've used Rimmel Sunny Side as the base, Models Own Top Turquoise for the spots and Models Own Wah Nails pen for the lines. I was hoping Sunny Side was going to be a better version of their Apricot Punch nail polish but it isn't. I love the gold flecks in it but even after 3 coats it still isn't opaque.
I also really need to buy myself a new top coat, my seche vite and OPI rapi-dry have both dried up. Any recommendations?

Comments

  1. I really like them! So neatly done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so pretty, which I could be as arty with my varnishes x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liquid eyeliner is also really good for the lines! i find it alot easier to use and i really like the affect it gives! try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I really want something similar to this! But since fall is coming up I'm already crazy about dark polishes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute and i love the colours
    Kelly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts