A Holiday Life Saver

When I’m travelling I always want to be able to paint and remove my nail polish but I never want to carry a bottle of remover with me or pack it in my suitcase. I sometimes do pack it, luckily it’s never leaked, but I hate taking the risk. For some reason I’ve never thought to buy nail polish remover pads before now. I bought these the day before I was leaving in a mad rush to the shops to buy things we had forgotten. I think they’re around £2.50 but I know Boots do a cheaper alternative, they were just out of stock.

quickies nail polish remover pads 02quickies nail polish remover pads

They work just as well as normal nail polish remover, just without the mess. They also don’t smell horrible at all, almost a fruity scent which is really nice. I’m not sure how long it would take for them to dry out and become un-useable as I’ve only had them for a week. I’ve kept most of the foil on to try and keep them for longer. The only thing I don’t like about them is that they leave your hands and nails really oily. This is easily solved my using soap but can get a bit annoying.

Have you tried these before?

Comments

  1. I've just bought some of these for my holiday this summer! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah see - I absolutely hated the smell of these! They do an amazing job though I will admit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Olivia, definitely a must have for holidays :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rachael, I can see why you don't like the smell, maybe another brand will have a better smelling one? :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've tried these and there great! but they leave my fingers smelling horrible for a while even after i've washed them and it transfers onto food if you eating

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Emily, yeah I get that too! It's the same for normal nail polish as well :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts