Alva Foot Care Balm




I have extremely dry skin on the soles of my feet which is down to me walking around in bare feet as much as possible. If I could walk round in bare feet 24/7 I would! Don't know what it is but I just find it so comfy, probably why I wear flip flops so much in the summer. I've been like this since I was a kid.

After using this for a month I'm still not sure if I like it or not though. I've been putting it on each night before bed as it's quite oily and takes awhile to soak in. I usually put some socks on if I'm going to be walking around the house. Some days I could still feel the oiliness when I woke up. Yes it works well at moisturising my feet and they're not as dry as they were at the start of June. But I feel like any other moisturiser, even if it was only £1, would have still done the same job.  I have really thick dry skin on my heel, from said above, and it didn't perform miracles which I was kind of expecting. Maybe I was expecting to much out of it?

For me £12.30 is too expensive for a little tub that only lasted me the month.  Let me know how you've gotten on with this if you've tried it!

Comments

Popular Posts