Project 20 Pan: 15 Down, 5 To Go

This P20P is still going surprisingly fast, I thought I’d have like a month where I wouldn’t finish any products! I’ve come to the conclusion that when I buy something I’ll use like half of it and then I’ll buy some new and use that a lot etc. Therefore I have a lot of half used products meaning my P20P will go quickly.

Liz Earle Eye Bright – THE holy grail product for me. I’ve tried a lot of eye make-up removers and they’re no where near as good as this one. I’ve gone through countless bottles over the past two years or so. I had to buy a new bottle despite being on P20P as it was on my rules. If I finished a product and didn’t have another to replace it I could buy one.
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara & Clinique High Lengths Mascara – I’ve been layering these two mascaras so they eventually ran out/dried up at the same time. I’ll definitely be repurchasing them both at some point. I also really want to try  some cover girl mascaras now.
L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara – One of my favourite mascaras but I haven’t had this very long and it’s dried up so quickly. I think I didn’t close it properly and left it for a bit which is annoying! Definitely will be repurchasing this soon, think this was my third tube which says something about it as I always try out new mascaras.
What have you finished recently?

Comments

  1. I've meaning to try out that Liz Earle eye bright for ages! I love the idea of doing a project pan, sounds like a fun way to use stuff up :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Evelyn, yeah it's great and an amazing way to save money! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts