Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Gel


“Sea salt shower scrub Rub Rub Rub is a bit of a variation on the normal shower gel. Sea salt is gently exfoliating, extra cleansing and mineral-rich. This new blue scrub is startlingly refreshing, with a dash of lemon juice and the tropical scent of mimosa blossom. Smooth it all over your body; you can even use it as a shampoo.”
The texture of this reminds me of a slushy and I guess the colour does too. This is a great exfoliater but it’s also gentle enough for everyday use and hasn’t irritated my eczema prone skin at all. The main scent I smell is the mimosa blossom with just a little something extra which could be the lemon maybe, I’m not sure. It’s really nice but one I think you’d have to be a bit careful of the other products you use. Say, your moisturiser would have to match or not have a strong scent, I don’t think different scents would mix very well. It went well with Lush’s happy bubble bar nicely.
It’s £7.35 which I think is a great price for the 330g tub which is going to last a decent amount of time as you only need a tiny amount. Another great thing is if you take back 5 empty black tubs (all sizes) then you can get a free fresh face mask.
I haven’t used this as a shampoo but I just can’t see it working, if anyone has used it like this yet me know!

Comments

  1. I'm going to review this next, I think the smell is awful - I guess I'm not keen on Mimosa Blossom! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Skin scrubs, I like the smell but could see how you wouldn't like it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts