Week In Photos 031


001 My gorgeous floppy hat arrived this week from ASOS  for when I go to Venice in June. Their delivery always amazes me! I bought the premier delivery sometime in November for £15 which gives you unlimited next day delivery, first look at sales and the magazine each month. I ordered the hat last Sunday and it arrived Monday morning before I’d even left for work.
002 After reading Lauren Conrad’s style book I used one of her tips of putting the clothes you haven’t worn for ages, but haven’t thrown/given away into a suitcase and put it under my bed. If I haven’t touched them for 6 months then they can be thrown/given away. It’s been 6 months and I’ve got a satisfying amount of clothes to go to charity and only one thing to throw away. I also keep my summer shorts in the suitcase for over the winter but I’ve finally brought them out for this lovely weather! Anyone else do this trick?
003 Received a lovely surprise from Aussie, a lusciously light t-shirt. I’ll be posting a photo soon and have some more details of what’s going on. As you can see, the cat is loving the box and tissue paper. It’s currently sitting in it at the moment as well.
004 This weekend has been full of sitting out in the garden, having all the windows and doors open and eating ice lollies. Next week it’s a 4 day weekend as well! I’ve got a Ikea trip planned for Friday morning :)

What have you been up to this week?
P.S check you my blog sale and nail polish blog sale

Comments

Popular Posts