Week In Photos 029

001 This weeks Week In Photos post is mostly about food for some reason. Love krispy creme donuts but only realised after I’d eaten this that it had chocolate sprinkles on. I was too busy not picking one which had brown chocolate on that I completely forgot about white chocolate. I’m letting my self off though :)

002 So much lovely fruit in the supermarkets, always makes me excited for summer. We’ve got a watermelon in the fridge which I’m going to start tomorrow.

003 Me and mum went to Leaf, a tea shop and bar, for their mothers day afternoon tea. There was unlimited tea, sandwiches and cakes. It was lovely but to say I’m full is an understatement. We went with whole rosebud, Moroccan mint and lemon verbena tea and they were all lovely. I even bought some loose whole rose bud tea along with blood orange which I had when we went last. I’d really recommend visiting Leaf  which is on Bold Street if you’re a fan of tea.

What have you been up to this week?

Comments

  1. Wow that tea looks incredible. Such a lovely place, and the cakes look so good! Hope you had a great weekend :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kim, it was amazing! Definitely tea obsessed now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic of the cake stand looking down, it looks enormous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hayley, we couldn't finish it! With unlimited amounts of tea we had to take the scones with us :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts