Lush Retro Temple Of Truth Bubble Bar


“When was the last time you heard of someone having a really great idea in the stressful environs of the office? Your brightest thoughts often turn up when you're completely relaxed and passively contemplating nothingness. The Temple of Truth brings clarity to your mind with rosewood, guiaicwood and sandalwood essential oils. When you're searching for the answer, find the temple of truth.”
Because of the shape of this bubble bar, I found it really hard to break into pieces so I didn’t have to use the whole bar. I think I got 4 or 5 baths out of it though which is pretty standard for me. This is my favourite one scent wise out of my order as I love sandalwood and one I’ll definitely be ordering again once P20P is over. It’s the perfect scent when you’ve had a stressful day at work.
I like that it’s white so it doesn’t really alter the colour of the water, just turns it a milky colour. Sometimes if the bath water is bright orange or blue it isn’t so relaxing. It also made an amazing amount of bubbles and was still crumbly despite being a retro product. I know some people have had a problem with bubbles bars being solid.
What is your favourite Lush bubble bar?

Comments

Popular Posts