Lush Dirty Springwash Shower Gel


“After a dirty night on the tiles, jolt yourself back to reality with our tingly spearmint shower gel. Springwash is like a dip in a mountain spring, just in time for the weather getting warmer; spearmint and menthol crystals will make your skin feel cool in a hot shower and give it a sweeter scent than peppermint. If you're living in a hard water area, the sodium bicarbonate helps to soften it and give a frothy lather. Your bits will feel fresher in no time.”
Once again I love the scent of this shower gel, I can’t choose a favourite though. The tie has to be this, it’s raining men and olive branch. It’s perfect for a refreshing shower in the morning, this minty shower gel will certainly wake you up.
It lathers up amazingly and works great as a bubble bath. Once again I haven’t tried it as a shampoo but I can see this being great in the mornings and probably make your scalp tingle.
There are a lot of products in the Dirty Springwash range including the shower gel, shaving cream, styling cream, body spray, perfume and tooth tabs.
Have you tried anything from this range?

Comments

  1. I haven't yet but I got Sea Vegetable the other day which is AHmazing. I prefer the "cleaner" scents from Lush opposed to the fruity, "yummy" smells. They do the former much better in my opinion - and BIG plus for being a no palm oil brand now too.
    xoxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Suki, I haven't tried sea vegetable yet, it's on my list though :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts