Lusciously Lighter Self 001

For the next round of Aussie activities I chose Lusciously Lighter Self as this year I’ve really tried to eat and drink healthier, de-stress and make better choices etc

So far I’ve de-cluttered my wardrobe, even though it didn’t make too much different, think my wardrobe is a bit like the Narnia one.

I’ve been loving eating healthier meals, this has probably been my favourite bit so far. I’ve started to eat breakfast which is something I haven’t done for about 10 years. Shocking I know but I can’t eat as soon as I wake up, I have to wait at least 2 hours. By the time I get into work though I’m hungry so I can pop down to the cafe and buy some brown toast. I’ve been having a lot of fruit for my lunch so making sure I have at least 5 a day. I’ve been trying new recipes as well and this one is by far my favourite. I’m thinking of doing a whole blog post if you’re interested? I also make sure I have a bottle of water with me at all times and I’ve been drinking like a mad woman with all this summer weather recently.

Exercising has definitely been the hardest, I’m not really a sporty person . I used to be though, I did gymnastics, trampolining, rounder's, netball as well as the normal P.E lessons we had to do. Since leaving school I’ve hardly done any exercise, I think it’s not being part of a group anymore so there isn’t anyone to do it with. I have since bought a couple of exercise DVDs, a yoga mat and some weights and have been either running or walking of an evening/early morning and I’m definitely seeing an improvement. 

Aussie have provided us with a little exercise video for us to use and share with our readers. Let me know if you give it a try! I’ve been doing it before work each morning as it’s really quick.

We’ve also been given a t-shirt to wear while doing these exercises!

I’m thinking next weeks post will be about the meals I’ve been eating and the new recipes I’ve been trying!

Comments

  1. This is a great post! I would love to read your recipes because I want to loose weight and I really don't know what to eat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shopperita, will definitely do some recipe posts then :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts