Living Nature Lipstick In Dawn

The packaging has the same matte feel as Nars products and I love it, it makes it feel a bit more expensive than traditional plastic. I haven't found it getting particularly dirty looking yet which is a good sign.

There are 10 shades to choose from and all look to be different which is great. You can read May's and Kim's review of Laughter.The lipsticks themselves looking nothing like the images here to try googleing to find a better photo.

I chose Dawn because it seemed like the lightest colour and looked like it might be a nude shade.


In the bullet Dawn looks like a frosty baby pink. It hasn't got any shimmer to it  which is great for me but it has more of a sheen to it which is lovely. It makes the colour a little less flat.

It can be applied quite sheer which leaves the frosty baby pink colour or it can be built up so it becomes a brighter pink. With my skin tone and on my lips it actually comes across as quite a lilac lipstick which I love. Think a more wearable version of Barry M's palest lavender lip paint. It'll probably look different on different skin tones.

The formula is amazing, definitely the creamiest lipstick I own which makes it a dream to apply. I haven't tried any of Mac's cremesheen lipsticks so can't compare. You also don't need a lip balm underneath it which is an added bonus. The only downside to this is I can see it running out quite quickly.

If all the other colours are as nice as this one I'd say £13.49 was a good price if you could see them in person or if there were better swatches on the website. It's a lot of money to take a risk on the colour though.

Have you tried any living nature lipsticks?

Disclaimer: This product was sent for free as part of mypures blogging panel.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the review! I usually wear Living Nature "Laughter" which I like but it's a tad dark for me. I was wanting to try a lighter shade. It sounds like "Dawn" will work for me too. I'm especially glad you mentioned that it isn't a frost since I prefer a matte as well. Thanks again! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts