Benefit Powderazzi Box Powders

I wasn't going to share my thoughts on this box of Benefit powders as you can't actually buy it anymore here in the UK. But then I was like, well you can buy them separately so I shall write one.

I love the packaging and I don't mind it being cardboard as I don't tend to carry it around with me, it is quite big.



In the box you get three powders and one of their little brushes. Personally I don't see the point in having a brush, if you're going to use it you can only really use it for one colour. I would have preferred there to be a second blush colour or maybe a highlight like high beam.

So you get Coralista, top left corner, which is a pinky coral with a subtle gold sheen to it.


Hoola, top right, which is a medium brown matte bronzer.With my very pale skin tone this can come out looking quite orange so I'd say this is more suited for those who have a light skin tone or darker.

A finally Dallas, bottom left, which is a mix of the other two but has less shimmer than coralista. It's a gorgeous colour and like nothing  I have in my collection.

The powders them selves are really creamy and very pigmented which I was impressed by. I hadn't tried any of benefits blusher or bronzer before this.



I think it's definitely worth the money as you're able to try out 3 different products for just a little bit more than one would cost. From googling and looking on ASOS I think this would cost you £25. If Benefit ever make more trios with different colours I'm definitely going to buy them.

You can see some great swatches here.

Rating: ♥♥♥

Have you tried any of Benefits box powders? I really want to buy dandelion.

Comments

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love Dallas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shopperita, it's lovely isn't it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dam, I wish you could still buy this! It's perfect! I've already got Hoola and I love Coralista. Oh well I'll just have to keep buying them seperately ;)
    I also love the packaging! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kim, hopefull theyll bring out another soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to try some Benefit blushes, i love the packaging & the colors look gorgeous! (but mainly for the packaging, haha). Lovely review :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Laura, haha packaging always wins me other :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the Benefit blush trios are better than buying a full sized one because as you said, you get three different ones for a little more money and it lasts for aaaaages. I've had mine for over a year! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Tass, yeah and when you eventually finish them you could buy the full size. I've never actually finished a blush/bronzer though :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts