Alva Naturkosmetik Dead Sea Bath Salts


The first thing about this is the packaging, it’s horrible. Once the bag is opened there is no way of closing it, hence why I have mine in a glass jar.
Now onto the product itself, here’s a bit about them from the mypure website:
“Salt from the Dead Sea contains more calcium and magnesium salts than normal sea salt. These minerals have a calming effect on the skin and encourage cell renewal. They are effective in retaining the skin’s natural moisture barrier. Add a handful to your bath for a body boosting mineral bath.”
I use 1 1/2 scoops per bath and just drop them in while the water is running. Once the bath is full the salt is usually dissolved. These particular bath salts have no fragrance so you could add in your own essential oil.
I don’t really hear or read too much about bath salts but they really help with my sensitive skin and eczema. About a year and half ago when my eczema was really bad my doctor suggested poring cooking salt into my baths which worked really well. These are just a fancier version I guess.
This little bag that I have is £5.15 for 500g but it is available in a 1kg bag for £8.20, this size is currently sold out though.
Rating: ♥♥♥♥

Comments

  1. It looks really nice in a jar. Did it come with the wooden spoon?

    meowcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Meowcake, no my brother bought it for my birthday a long with some bath salts :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts