Week In Photos 022


001 If you read my last post you’ll know I bought a kindle this week. I love it and every spare second I have I’ve been reading it. Once again, any book recommendations will be great.
002 I’ve been settling in to my new job this week and trying to get a good routine going. I still haven’t quite got used to remembering to take all my blog photos at the weekend so next week may be a little quiet.
003 Bought some nutella this weekend in preparation for Pancake day. My favourite is nutella and banana, what’s yours? EDIT- Turns out our office got it wrong, it isn't pancake day tomorrow, it's next month. I still think I'm going to make some tomorrow though.
What have you been up to this week?

Comments

  1. Ooh I really want a kindle! But I think I'll miss actual books a little! I don't think I'm quite ready to kick my book shop habit just yet.

    Congrats on the new job and I hope you fully settle in quickly!

    I'm not a pancake fan..I think I'm the only one! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jennie, I'm still reading books and still getting them out the library it just makes traveling easier. When I go on holiday I take like 8 books with me which weigh so much. Instead I can take my kindle which holds 3500 books haha

    Thank you! At least I don't have to get used to getting up super early, just have to figure out when is best to blog!

    I love pancakes!! And drop scones too, perfect sunday breakfast :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts