Week In Photos 019

001 Me and mum made blueberry drop scones last Sunday as well as today. Love them so much topped with mashed banana and a bit of syrup :)

002 Only taken one photo this week which really saddens me, means I haven't used my camera at all. I also haven't written any blog posts. Getting used to waking up at 6 every morning has really taken its toll this week and I've got a little cold. Nothing a large class of vitamin c can't fix which I've got ready to drink once I've published this.

Hope everyone’s well and had a better week than me!

Comments

  1. It might only be one photo but it's a yummy photo! :) Mm I really want to make some now. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, get better soon! gah, you made me crave for sweets more with this post! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum yum yum yum yum yum yum !! any left over? :)

    hope you get better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kim, definitely should ,they're amazing! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Birminghamlady, thank you! Luckily it was just a silly 48hour cold thing :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Charlotte, haha sadly not! They were eaten so fast :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts