Week In Photos 018

001 I’ve fallen in love with this hot chocolate and have been drinking so much of it this week. It’s thicker than normal, almost like melted chocolate and reminds me of skiing in Italy and Austria where we drank hot chocolate like this.

002 Oil droplets in the washing up bowl, it looked really interesting so I took a photo!

003 My brother moved down to London in October but only took two suitcases and a back pack with him. This weekend my Auntie and Uncle came down to take the rest of the things to him so a lot of organising and moving was going on!

004 I’ve just started a new job as a customer accounts manager in a cleaning company so this week has just been getting used to waking up at 6 o’clock everyday and trying not to fall asleep as soon as I get home.

005 The new job is on the other side of Liverpool so I have to get a bus and train each way meaning a lot of reading time. I think I’ve read like 3 or 4 books this week and am currently reading Louis Sachar’s Cardturner. It’s about this lad helping his blind uncle to carry on playing bridge and in turn he learns how to play it. Through out the book your told the rules to the game which I’m not too fussed about so there’s a symbol which tells you when to skip those parts, I really like reading about the relationships in it.

What have you been up to this week?

Comments

  1. Congratulations on the new job! I usually get up about 6am when I'm working - I'm not looking forward to that when I eventually do get a new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Hayley, thanks! I think I've gotten used to it now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts