Soap And Glory The Righteous Butter

For my reviews I’m thinking of adding a rating system which will look something like this:

Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥

With 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. I really like rating systems as they sort of summarise what you think of the product.

Another great product from Soap and Glory which I’m about to run out of and am going to buy the giant tub. The scent is the usual scent like all the other products in the original pink range, it smells amazing. S&G describe it as “bergamot, strawberries and mandarin, with floral and fruity mid notes and musk, amber and warm vanilla notes on the bottom.”

This body butter is as heavy or thick as The Body Shops but for me this is an advantage as it doesn’t leave your skin feeling sticky or oily. Instead you are left with baby soft skin.

The great thing about this product is you can buy a mini tub for only £2.35 to give it a go and see if you like it before buying the larger tub for £10. They’re also great for travelling too or to keep in your handbag.

Rating: ♥♥♥♥

Comments

  1. I love Soap&Glory!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this body butter! I've repurchased it so many times, I think I have a slight soap and glory addiction haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this product! I also bought the mini tub and its lasted me ages :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @DaintyMakeup, haha I think every one has, they all smell so good :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Skellybones, I know it does last a long time, I had mine for ages :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts