Models Own S/S 11 & Dirty Works

Today I’ve got a couple of Models Own polishes to show you which are brand new for spring/summer 2011 and to introduce Dirty Works.

image l-r: concrete mixer, nyla nude, bloo boo, black swirl, pink fever, orange sherbet and utopia
I have three to show you today, one I already owned and then the other two I was sent. I’m definitely buying nyla nude and bloo boo when they come out. I’m thinking pink fever would be perfect for toes but I’ll have to see it in person as it looks like it’ll be totally different in the bottle than on the nail.

l-r: Utopia, Concrete Mixer, Black Swirl
I have a NOTD of concrete mixer on Monday so check back then if you want to see what it looks like on the nails.
I haven’t found too much on Dirty works but Charlotte has talked a bit about them here. I was sent the nail clippers and I love the polka dot, adds something nice to what could be a pretty boring tool. Before these I shamefully used the nail clippers I got in cracker one year which are rubbish. These aren’t going to be something you’ll rush out and buy but if you are looking for new nail clippers then these will do just fine. And for only £2.99 they’re pretty cheap.


Disclaimer: This was sent for free for review consideration.

Comments

Popular Posts