Naked Boost Hair Treatment


The first thing you notice about this product is the size, it’s huge! It’s £8 which I think is such great value as it’s going to last you a long time. Looking on the website, my tub looks different so I’m not sure if they’ve changed the packaging. If anyone knows, let me know and I’ll edit this little bit :)
As I haven’t had my hair properly cut in a very (very) long time so the ends of my hair are quite dry, I’m always on the look out for products that will help with this. I only wash my hair once a week, (my hair has gotten used to this really quickly and has improved the condition of my hair dramatically, it also helps that my hair doesn’t get greasy) so I used this once or twice a month. If you wash your hair more often than me you’d probably use this more often too. I shampoo normally then keep this in my hair for 5 minutes, replacing my usual conditioner, and rinse. I keep it in longer if I’ve used heat on my hair that week. 
Once I’ve washed it out my hair feels so much softer and more manageable. My hair always seems to tangle easily as it’s so long and this definitely helps with that. It doesn’t smell of anything in particular, just a normal shampoo/conditioner smell.
Have you tried this? What’s your favourite deep conditioner or hair treatment?

Comments

  1. I think this is next on my 'to buy' lust for hair care since Naked shampoos/ conditioners became HG items for me this month. I've been using V05 hot oils too, which at first made my hair feel drier, but by the third treatment I think it's helping much more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Beauty's Bad Habit, I haven't tried hot oils before but always looked at them in boots or the supermarket. I've added it to my list of things to try :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts