Review: Lush Sunny Side bubble bar

 Image courtesy of  Thea
Lush describes this as “Sparkly golden bar with citrus scents to bring you sunshine. If you've had a bad night full of disappointing dreams and wake up feeling a bit glum, pop one of these in the bath. Even as you crumble it under the running water, you'll start to feel better. Maybe it's because citrus fruits only grow in warm, sunny places that their scents make us feel like smiling again. Sunny Side's orange, tangerine and lemon help to get us through the day, however badly it started. It'll turn your life Sunny Side up.”
What I think: I’ve never used a full bubble bar for only one bath, I always break them into pieces but decided to try it whole this time. I wouldn’t say I got 3/4 more bubbles (I usually split my bubble bars into four) but I think that’s because my bath can only hold so many bubbles and I like the water level to be really high. It did increase the strength of the scent though, it was much stronger since I used the whole bar. It’s really citrusy and will certainly wake you up in the mornings. It was great to use on  this cold England morning. When you look at the water it doesn’t look that impressive, just a boring yellow colour. When you get in the water this totally changes! Your water will look like it is full of gold particles! It makes the water look absolutely stunning. There isn’t that much glitter and it doesn't stick to you but it has shimmer floating in the water. I can’t really describe it, it looks like those shower gels you can get which are kind of two tone but with shimmer. ok I give up trying to explain, just try it!!

Price: £3.30

Re-buy? definitely
xoxo

Comments

  1. i love your reviews. theyre always so thorough so thanks because i used to be going into lush every week and spending about £40 but ive laid off it for a while and want to go back. this is on my wishlist and you definitely have made me want to get it really soon :)

    amelia @ http://ameliablogsoff.blogspot.com

    xoxo stay fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to Lush in so long. Really need to go treat myself.
    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Amelia, that means a lot! You should buy it, it's such a lovely product! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Eliza, I haven't been for ages either! Got my fix with my recent order so am now waiting until october for the christmas goodies :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Krysten, it is, you should try it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts