Lush Dorothy bubble bar


Dorothy reminds me of Christmas Eve bubble bar which I’m so happy about as I loved that limited edition bubble bar.
It smells of Orange blossom and fresh fruit which is lovely. The perfect product for a spring morning, even though it’s September!
I got 4 baths out of it which as great as it only costs £2.80.
Once dropped into running water, lovely soft and airy bubbles start forming and your bath water is left a sky blue colour.
I really want to try figs and leaves soap as it has the same scent *adds to ever growing wish list*
Have you tried this bubble bar or figs and leaves soap? What did you think?
xoxo

Comments

  1. awh it looks so cute! Mm, sounds like it smells good too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fern, it does! The bubbles bars never disappoint :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made me want to go spending crazy at Lush with all your tempting pictures!! Shame on you! :)

    This one looks (and sounds) fabulous...on the picture it looks like a big old lump of marzipan! Mmmmmmmmmmm :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ms wedgie, oooh I love marzipan! haha I've still got more reviews to come :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I give in,next time I am in lush I will definitely pick this bubble bar up. Thanks for helping me decide !

    Rachelle Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks larvely-totally purchasing!

    xoxo stay fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Rachelle, yay! Hope you love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Amelia, Definitely get it :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts