Salt for your bath

My brother very kindly gave me these bath salts for my Birthday and thought I'd share them with you :) I haven't used bath salts for years but recently have really wanted to try them out again.
These two where bought from www.mypure.com from the brand Organic Formulations retailing at £4.99. The price is great as I’ve been using them for a good 2 months now and have used about a third.
I use these when I want to have a relaxing bath but nothing too fussy.
flickr
Once opened you are overwhelmed by the powerful scents! There is no need to describe the scents, they smell of lavender & ylang ylang and rosewood and almond. Once dissolved in the bath the scents become quite subtle but really relaxing. Once out of the bath you can still smell the bath salts on your skin hours later.
flickr
He also gave me this wooden scooper which can be found here. It is the perfect size and looks really cute in my bathroom! I find that one scoop is perfect.
flickr
I’d definitely will be buying these again! I also want to try the other two scents from this brand.
Do you like using bath salts? What brands do you recommend?
Once I finish these I want to try out some more!
xoxo

Comments

  1. Hi Katy, I emailed you recently, just wondering if you got it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely use bath salts too, but these look yummy! Thanks for sharing (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually dont do baths, but this looks interesting!(=

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Gaby, I'm just starting to get into them more now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Makeupbykatie, I used to be a shower only person but I love baths now, get to use so many more products in the bath! haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried bath salts but I always hear great things about them. The little scooper is so cute, did it come with those salts? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. @tori, no it's from ebay, really cheap as well! If you click the link above the photo you'll find the seller :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts