Pretty pictures at your fingertips :)

Gemma from Gem’s Maquillage blogged about this amazing website. It’s such a great website I thought I’d share it with you and some of the beautiful images I’ve found from it.

You pick a colour or multiple colours and the website searches through creative commons images on flickr. I could spend hours looking through all the beautiful photos.

Here’s what it looks like when selecting a lovely pink.

 

This is the perfect site for someone who loves to upload pretty photos onto Tumblr and for someone looking for art inspirations. I know I’ll be using this a lot for my art work inspiration.

xoxo

Comments

  1. wow lovely pinky design art.
    i like it.
    Thanks for a brilliant share post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just checked this out, great find! :)

    I tagged you on my blog...
    prettypleasesme.blogspot.com

    -Hattie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is great!:)x
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts