My Birthday and my new love :)

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, it’s been really busy!! I had such a great Birthday yesterday, it was a lovely day just spent with the family :)

Photobucket

I haven’t had one of these giant cookie cakes since junior school!!

What also made my Birthday better was the fact I finally had enough money to buy this baby! My DSLR :)

Photobucket

My parents are already getting sick of me taking photos of them and I’ve only had it for a day! haha :D
It’s going to get it’s first proper outing Monday morning for the summer solstice where hopefully I’ll get some good sunrise shots!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :)

xoxo

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday hun hope you have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a lovely Birthday mrs :)
    wowza, that camera looks a bit spesh- enjoy it
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was my birthday yesterday too! Happy birthday!
    Glad you had a good day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday for yesterday!
    Giant cookie! :O I wish I got one of those cause I don't like cake but cookies, yum!
    Hah, I'm liking your camera. I love winding the family up with pictures;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday for yesterday! Have fun with the new cam! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone!!

    Sophie, you should get one for your next Birthday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a lovely birthday! Lovely camera, have fun with it! =)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy belated birthday! i love cookie cakes(: haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated anniversary of your birth!! :)

    I've never had a cookie cake...it looks amazing!!!! That camera is pretty darn sweet as well. I used to work in the back room of a camera shop developing all the film and I used to lust after all the beautiful SLR's that were sold in the shop! Soooo jealous...you'll have to post lots of your fab pics! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you!!

    oooooh that sounds like fun! You nose at all the photos haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts