May favourites

Sorry for the not so great photo! The sun is pretty much nonexistent today.
Photobucket

♥ Eyeko Nude Polish – I love this polish, it is my (temporary) replacement for OPI’s metro chic.
♥ Barry M Pale Purple – Such a lovely summer colour and has great staying power!
♥ Lush Olive Branch shower gel – Since my Yummy Yummy Yummy ran out at the start of this month I’ve been using this. Once again I use this to add a scent to a bath instead of a shower gel.
♥ Clinique High Lengths mascara – I won this for voting in an awards thing, it’s great to wear in the day for really natural lashes or combined with another mascara for a more dramatic look.
♥ [Akin] – I’ve been using this non stop ever since I received it! It’s great for a quick spray to cool yourself down or for in the mornings when I don’t want to apply a thick moisturiser.
♥ Miners Sweet Lips lipglosses – I’ve been using these so much this month, they’re great for when I don’t really want to wear any colour on my lips but a bit of gloss and they smell divine!

Not too many favourites this month, there haven’t been too many new products and I don’t want to repeat the same products each month :) I have fallen in love with some of my purchases in the last few days so expect them to appear in next months post :)

Hope everyone had a great long weekend!!
xoxo

Comments

  1. Oh, I love Lush products - I have to try that shower gel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fashion Thief, me too! I used the comforter bubble bar in my bath before :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts