Review: Lush Ceridwyn’s Cauldron bath melt

Just a quick Lush review which has been sitting in my drafts for months. I can't post anything else at the moment as I'm still away but I've got a lot of posts half written I just need to take the photos :)
Ceridwyn's Cauldron
Lush describes this as “Magical, relaxing melt for softer skin. It could be the ultimate bathing experience, but we won't know that until we finish inventing them. For now, it's as wonderful as you can get. We recommend lots of candles around the bathroom and the phone turned off for this one. Each melt is wrapped in muslin, dipped in wild flowers and tied with a ribbon. According to the spell it is based on, if you spit three times in the water, your wish will come true. Cocoa butter and walnut oil melt into the bathwater, frothing slightly, leaving you a muslin bag of whole oats to give your skin a soothing and gently-scented scrub. It's truly lovely.”
What I think: I would usually split the bath melts in two but as this was inside a muslin cloth I decided to use it whole in the bag. I didn't really want bits floating round in my bath, the clean up afterwards would just be a pain. Apparently it is flowers inside but it looked like oats to me. Lush says it froths slightly but I didn’t find that at all, it melted quite slowly turning the bath cloudy/milky. The scent reminded me of the dreamtime bath melt, really soothing and calming, perfect for relaxing before bed. Lush also says you can use the melt at a scrub which I didn't do with this one but I am going to try it with the next one I buy.

Price: £3.95

Re-buy: Yes
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts