A bit of shopping

I did a bit of retail shopping on Friday as Wednesday wasn’t a very good day! Job interview  + migraine = bad times :(
I didn’t manage to find Barry M’s mushroom in either Superdrug or Boots but I did get some of the other polishes I’d been after for a while. As you can see I took full advantage of the Superdrug/Boots 3 for 2 offer!
Revlon Minted (028), Revlon Lilac Pastelle (031), Barry M Berry Ice Cream (308), Barry M Pale Turquoise (295), Barry M Pale Pink (309) and finally Barry M Pink Iridescent (264).
Photobucket

These three polishes were found at a car boot sale last week for a mere 50p for all three. There were more Nails Inc but as I was asking how much the polishes were a sneaky woman bought them, I wasn’t happy! haha
Nails Inc Elizabeth Street, Barry M Bright Pink (279) and Barry M Gold (289).
Photobucket

Barry m’s lip gloss wands smell amazing but this orange one has to be the nicest! It smells of starburst! It looks scary in the tube but worn lightly it can look lovely. Not so sure about the toffee one, once again it smells divine but I wish it didn’t have so much shimmer in it. I love these Revlon glosses too, they are so pigmented and perfect summer colours.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
1. Barry M Palest Lavender lip paint (129)
2. Revlon Peach Petal lip gloss (150)
3.Revlon Lilac Pastelle lip gloss (200)
4. Revlon Pink Pop lip gloss (180)
5. Revlon Coral Reef lip gloss (170)
6. Barry M Baby Pink lip paint (100)
7. Revlon Pink Pout lipstick (002)
8. Barry M Peachy pink lip paint (147)
9. Barry M Tropical Tango lip wand (6)
10. Barry M Toffee lip wand (2)

Sorry I seam to be doing so many shopping posts! I’ve got some NOTD’s and reviews lined up so they’ll be posted soon :)
xoxo

Comments

  1. Gorgeous goodies hun!

    May
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love the gold and Ice Cream nail polishes!
    And number two gloss looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. migraines are the worst :( Hope your feeling better now :) All the things you got are lovely! I love the smell of the barry m lip glosses! The Revlon Lilac Pastelle lip gloss is gorgeous, think I might have to go buy it! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @May, I love them all :) Think I'm done shopping for a while haha my bank balance wasn't too happy!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Fashion Thief, I really want the other 3 ice cream polishes but they didn't have them :( I have the gold on my toes at the moment, lovely! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Stevie, thank you :) I actually wrote this Friday and scheduled it for today so I'm really right as rain now!

    You should do! Go and take advantage of the 3 for 2 offer and buy more haha :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, nice haul :)
    The 7th swatch looks a lot more like Revlon Pink about it than Revlon Pink Pout! Pink Pout is a blue-ish pink, Pink about it is closer to hot pink and coral.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Sarah, it's definitely pink pout from the matte range, the photo of the actual lipstick makes it look a lot lighter than it really is. I wouldn't describe it as a blue-ish pink, more of a dirty pinky/rose :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow great haul! i love barrym palest lavender (:, is the 100 drying like the 101?,X

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely haul! :) i absolutely neeeeeed to check out those Revlon lip glosses! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great buys! Such good value for the nail polish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul there missy! I was tempted by the orange Barry M gloss but terrified of the colour...having a rethink on that now I know it smell like sweeties! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Holly I haven't actually worn the 100 yet but I'll put it on in a sec and let you know what it's like in a bit :)

    I really getting into lipsticks at the moment, I love 129! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Laura, you really do! I love them, really nice colours :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Olivia, I know! I was amazed :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Ms Wedgie, don't be scared by it! I was at first but then I saw it in someones FOTD (annoyingly can't remember who) and they wore it alone and quite sheer, it looked amazing!

    If you don't like the colour you can just smell it all the time haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. looks like great stuff!(:

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for replying to my question (:, yeah i think i might get it. i mean it's not like i have enough pinky/nudes, cough cough (;,X

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Miley, it is, it is! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Holly, you can never have too many lipsticks haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! This post is full of colour! Love it! The 3 for 2 offer is definitely worth it when its across all brands! The Barry M Berry Ice Cream polish is my favourite lately. xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Pyxiee Taking the photos outside really enhances all the colours :) Yeah it's great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I looooooove all the pastel things. I'm hopefully moving soon and i've been collecting lots of pastel colour things for my future kitchen which i;ll blog about soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Lu, ooooooh a pastel kitchen sounds lovely! Looking forward to the post :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts