Barcelona Zoo

I love going to the zoo and so do my parents so Barcelona Zoo was on the list of things to do :)
I couldn’t believe how close you could get to the animals! You could feed the llama’s and the hippo’s were literally a step away with no proper fence. You can see in my photos just how close we could get! None of them are on zoom! There was also a dolphin show which was great, I’ve never been to one before! I couldn’t take any good photos as I didn’t want to spend the whole time looking at the camera and missing the show :)
I've kept these photos small as there’s going to be a lot! Click the photos to see them bigger :)
IMG_1491IMG_1504IMG_1507 IMG_1511IMG_1512IMG_1513IMG_1518IMG_1521IMG_1525    If you click on this photo with the seagull you can see it’s little spotty baby! So cute!
IMG_1527IMG_1531IMG_1537 IMG_1540IMG_1543IMG_1551IMG_1556IMG_1560IMG_1565IMG_1572IMG_1578IMG_1594IMG_1599IMG_1600IMG_1605IMG_1610IMG_1611IMG_1616IMG_1617IMG_1627           Well done if you’ve looked through each photo! There is a lot :)
xoxo     

Comments

  1. These pictures are great, how cute is that little seagull baby?! I love the little bear and the pengiun, CUTE!!

    May
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @May, I know right! So cute :)

    I still can't get over how close we could get, I could have literally have touched the hippo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the zooooo , cant wait to take zehn this summer. baby monkeys are a firm favourite with me xxxx awwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww how sweet! I love animals! I want to go to the zoo now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I didn't even know there was a zoo in Barcelona, I'm off there at the end of July for my first proper holiday abroad alone(no parents/no teachers!). Hope you had a good time, let me know what I should do there!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Smaira, any monkey is a favourite of mine! I love them :)

    I'm sure Zehn will love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Kirsten, yeah you should definitely go to the zoo!! You'll have a great time, lots of gorgeous ice cream shops :) You have to go to The Rambla's, the main road, it has such a great atmosphere. On Sundays there's markets all over Barcelona which are really good, they sell souvenirs and jewelery, stuff like that. haha I think I could go on and on! If you want any more ideas just send me an email :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts