Another ASOS order

I won Pippa’s (Clashing Time) contest on her blog and won a £25 ASOS voucher. I was so excited as ASOS is one of my favourite shops, if you can call it a shop.
I’d already made a few orders before I got the voucher so there wasn’t much in the way of clothes or accessories that I wanted so I went for a few things I don’t think I would have bought with my own money.
IMG_1311
l-r:
♥ Korres lip butter in Wild Rose.
♥ Models Own nail polish in Turkish Delight.
♥ Seche Vite dry fast top coat.
♥ Essie matte about you.
I love them all and am so happy with them :) The Korres lip butter comes in such a lovely box! It doesn’t smell of too much, a very subtle rose scent but the consistency is gorgeous and I definitely want to buy more of these. It is really moisturising and the colour is my lips but better.
IMG_1315
I missed out on the Models Own sale the other month but really wanted to try out their formula so I got this lovely pinky red and so far I love it.

I’m excited to finally have the famous Seche Vite which everyone raves about, I just hope it works better for me than OPI’s.

I really wanted to try the OPI matte/suede polishes when they came out but wasn’t sure I would like the finish so I didn’t want to pay £10 for just one colour. This Essie matte top coat is perfect. For £10 I probably wouldn’t have bought it without this voucher but I love it now I’ve got it. I’ve been testing it out on a few polishes, some it works really well on and some it doesn’t so look out  for NOTD’s.
xoxo

Comments

  1. Nice haul. Seche Vite is definitely amazing. I really want a Korres Lip Butter too!! I like the smell of the mango one :))

    xx
    http://yetanotherbeautyandfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo i have matte about you on the way to me too :):) glad you like it! i'm a little too excited for it to arrive :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really want to try the seche vite fast dry topcoat (:,X

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Marti I don't like Seche Vite, it just doesn't work with my nails, the polish peels off the same day. I haven't found one that works yet :( I do love the lip butter though xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Abbzzw I love it! I find that I sometimes have to add another layer of coloured polish as it can look a bit streaky but apart from that it's great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Holly, you should definitely give it a go! The polish dries so quickly! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts