My first Ebay purchase

I love Ebay and have bought and sold before but always used my mums account when I should have really used my own and nabbed those all important first few stars.

I took the plunge a few weeks ago and ordered for the first time on my account. I bought the OPI mini pack of 4 polishes which makes up the Alice in wonderland collection from Jolie Beauty Store. I chose this seller as Laura (Lollipop26) mentioned she buys her polishes from her, she also has really good feedback. The only downside is if you don’t have any stars yet, like me, you can only buy one thing. To be able to make another order you have to have 2 or more feedback. She seems to have disappeared  though but hopefully she’ll be back as her prices where so good!

I love the mini bottles not only are they so cute but they also give you a chance to use colours you wouldn’t necessarily use a whole bottle of (for me one of the reds). Each polish is 3.75ml (normal size is 15ml) It cost me around £10 including postage which is really good, if I where to buy the mini set from Lena white with postage it would be about £16-18.

The set includes:
Absolutely Alice 
Thanks So Muchness! 
Off With Her Red!
Mad as a Hatter
IMG_1319 NOTD’s will be posted soon :)

If you've tried any of these how'd you find the staying power? How many top coats did you have to apply to the glitters so they're smooth?
xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts