Review: Lush Vanilla Fountain bath ballistic


Lush describes this as “When Mo brings a new Bath Ballistic to a Lush creative team meeting, she gets a bowl full of warm water, drops it in, then hands it around the room for everyone to smell. With the Vanilla Fountain, no-one wanted to let go of the bowl and pass it on. Simon Constantine made the comforting vanilla scent with natural vanilla absolute - the posh stuff made from vanilla pods - with a touch of restful sandalwood and a note of burnt caramel. It was inspired by the extraordinary desserts at Heston Blumental's amazing restaurant”
What I think – I wasn’t sure what I would think of this bath ballistic when I ordered it. I do like the smell of vanilla but not when it is over whelming. When I got it out the box I loved it straight away, it has a sweet vanilla smell the scent lasted for a long time on my skin afterwards. It is one of the ones which fizz really quickly and is gone within a matter of seconds! There where vanilla seeds floating around in the bath but I’m not sure if they where from the vanilla pod or the bath ballistic itself. Once the ballistic had dissolved the pod was left floating around the tub which looked a bit odd, it looked like a leach or something. Not so pleasant but is easily solved by taking it out the water :) When in the bath the water was a lemon yellow colour but when out of the water it looked green which was a bit strange.
Price - £2.94, average price of a Lush ballistic
Re-buy? In the future I will, I want to try their other products first though.
xoxo

Comments

  1. I love the smell of vanilla, it's my favourite. I might have to go get this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jen you really should! It's like a caramel/burnt vanilla scent, lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts