Review: Lush Ma Bar bubble bar


This bubble bar along with creamy candy are the ones I buy over and over as I love them.
Lush describes this as “Spoil yourself with a chocolate-toffee bar. The Lush Ma Bar is a Bubble Bar of two halves: cocoa and honey toffee. In the centre, there's a lump of brown sugar, which melts in the bath water. It originally appeared for Mother's Day, but although it was due to be a limited-edition, and the Lush kitchens were supposed to stop making them, no-one wanted to stop buying. Anyway, it's a lovely little present to give your Ma all year round, to show that you appreciate her on more than just one day a year. While it does smell good enough to eat, you really shouldn't try”
What I think – Once you use this the thing that may put you off is the colour your bath water turns. It looks like you’ve been covered in mud and got in the bath. I can look over this though as I love the smell of it. The brown side has a hint of chocolate and the white/cream side smells a bit like Honey I washed the kids soap. It creates great bubbles like all the other bars and you only need a small amount. I’m going to be able to get 3 baths out of it.
Price - £2.36, one of the cheapest bubble bars so you can’t really go wrong!
Re-buy? I always do :)
xoxo

Comments

  1. @ Emma It's one of my favourites and smells so nice I just want to eat it :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks and sounds sooo yummy!! Def have to try xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chloe one of my favourite Lush scents :) chocolate/honey/caramel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts