Review: Lush Bathos bubble bar


Lush describes this as “Violets and ylang ylang to share.
Bathos is our violet-scented Bubble Bar with violet leaf essential oil. It's for people who love violets, obviously. Single violets were thought to bring bad luck, so Bathos definitely brings good luck. Violet leaf essential oil is very relaxing; it helps you to forget your worries and appreciate your loved ones. We also add sensual jasmine absolute and ylang ylang, so it's perfect for sharing with, if you're so inclined”
What I think – I chose this one as I saw in one of the reviews someone describing it like parma violets which I absolutely adore! The bar smells slightly of parma violets  but I can’t really pin point what it reminds me of. Despite it being purple it didn’t turn my water purple, I used 1/3 of it which gives it a slight tinge of colour but very subtle and hardly noticeable which is a bit disappointing, It does make really good bubbles though.
Price - £2.41
Re-buy? Not for a while I don’t think
xoxo

Comments

  1. Can't believe you like the smell of parma violets - yeeesh! ;)

    I don't think I'll be buying this one... thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jen haha they do taste like soap but I still love them :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts