Review: Lush You’ve Been mangoed


Cheery, fruity mango butter melt.
You've Been Mangoed is our bright and breezy Luxury Bath Melt with nutritious mango and avocado butters to make your skin feel as if it's just had a really healthy breakfast and is all set up for the day. Its fruity scent comes from skin toning lemon and lime essential oils with a drop or two of invigorating lemongrass to get things going when they've ground to a halt. Mango yourself morning, noon and night, whenever you choose to get out of bed”
Once again I split this into two but I probably could of got three uses out of it as the bar was still melting all the time I was in the bath. It didn’t turn my bath orange but slightly cloudy with a few bubbles. Once again it was a really moisturising bath melt and one that I’d definitely be buying again. At £2.71 I think it should be a bit cheaper but still worth it.
xoxo

Comments

  1. Great review, I've only recently got into Lush products and your reviews have been really helpful. My shopping list is getting longer and longer! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know mine is too! I stopped buying lush for like a year so now all their stock is new for me and I want everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh I have not seen this at my local Lush! This looks heavenly..I would love to try it! All your Lush posts are making me itch to go Lush shopping very soon haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @* swtexcape * this is the first time I tried it, really creamy and good for the skin :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts