Review: Lush Mmmelting marshmallow luxury bath melt

IMG_1031
This is another one of the items I bought the other day. I got 4 bath melts as I haven’t had them for years so thought I’d try these ones I haven’t used before.
This is really sickly sweet which I love but others may not. I think it smells like another bubble bar, the pink one with the flower on? I can’t remember but I love it!
I only used half so my bath only turned slightly pink but the scent was still strong enough and I can still smell it on my skin a few hours later.
It didn’t really create that many bubbles but maybe because I only used half? It did moisturise my skin leaving it lovely and soft as it contains cocoa butter :)
Once again I recomend this to everyone! But you may want to smell it first if you’re not so keen on the sickly sweet smelling products.
I’ve used Lush for so many years now I really don’t think I’ve found a single product I haven’t liked! That’s saying a lot about a brand.
xoxo

Comments

  1. Hi Katy, thanks for joining my giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, going to check this out!! Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great, will also check it out.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts