Not very happy!

IMG_1028
I was in Asda buying the  weekly shop where I bought some spot treatments as I have a really nasty one on my chin and they all seemed to be on special offer. I decided to try the Clean & clear one as it says it reduces spots within 4 hours. I went to put a second layer on when the packet exploded! It went all over my laptop and duvet!
IMG_1027
So now I have  wasted product from the explosion, an open tube an no where to put the remaining product. I looked on the clean & clear website but couldn’t find an email address to write to them.  Hmm guess I’ll try one of the other treatments I bought. Nice waste of a product :(
xoxo
*Update: Good news! I got an email from Johnson & Johnson today and they said to send back the original and they’ll send out a new one for me :) *

Comments

  1. Oh gosh.

    There must be an address or phone number on the packet somewhere. Have another look!

    Could have ruined your laptop.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah manufacture error! Johnson and Johnson must have a an address or number. Let us know how you get on! Emma :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just send johnson & johnson an email as there was only a postal address on the clean and clear website. Hopefully they'll get back to me quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh bummer, hope they get back to you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww that really sucks =/ It's never happened to me, but if it did, I'd be pissed. No gooey stuff on top of my PC, please - gross!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That happened to me with an eye cream, I opened the box and the top was open. If you've still got the receipt you can take it back to the shop for a new one x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts