Review: Lush The Fabulous Mrs Fox

I am only going to be reviewing the one on the left as I haven’t used the pumpkin one yet. My mum went to Lush to buy her friend a gift box and saw these two bath bombs and bought them for me :) The pumpkin is part of their limited edition Halloween collection a long with ghost shower gel, this Jacko bath bomb is so cute!
Their are a lot more Halloween goodies in the American Lush website which I really want and am really jealous.
Camera1 115 copy
The one on the left looks a bit odd but the orange bit is meant to be a foxes foot print like the picture below. I’ve broken it into pieces as it’s a bath melt. I only  use a little bit as the scent is so strong so I should get 4 more baths out of this. so £2.95 for 5 baths isn’t bad!
I break a chunk off and crumble it into running water in my tub, once it starts to melt really light and fluffy bubbles appear. I sometimes switch the shower on to create more bubbles but if you lucky people have a Jacuzzi jet bath you obviously don’t need this! Lush describes the smell as angelica, peppermint and citronella. I can definitely smell a bit of peppermint but the main scent is aniseed. Aniseed is not my favourite smell, I can cope with it while using this one bath melt but I don’t think I will re-purchase. The strong smell does lessen once in the bath and on your skin but smelling the bar itself can be off putting.
hunt-sab
Lush has dedicated a whole page of information about banning fox hunting which you can read here. I’m all for the banning of fox hunting so I’m getting a nice treat as well as donating money to this good cause. 100% of the proceeds of this bath melt goes to the Hunt Saboteurs Association.

Comments

  1. All for banning hunting as well, but since those aren't my favourite scents it may be one I buy for other people this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @LiseyDuck yeh I think if they brought the same scent out in other products I probably wouldn't buy them, I prefer sweet scented things

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts