Whats in your bag tag

I know this tag is old but I haven't done it yet so here we go :)

  • 1. Post a picture of the bag, purse, handbag, pocketbook [whatever you call it] that you are carrying. Now, don't you even think about going back there to your closet and getting your very favorite one or that cute little vintage clutch that you carried the last time you went out...I want to see the purse that you carried today!

    2. Tell us how much it cost. Oh my, I know what you are thinking - a proper lady would never discuss matters of money, darling. Well, yes, but today we are gonna break that rule and tell. Yes, tell how much it cost. We won't judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. And if there is a story that goes along with this purse, tell it.

This is my current handbag, I got it for my birthday last year, and it was around £40 from John Lewis.


Here's what I have in it... From left to right ...

  • Sunglasses from Next with the case
  • Passport
  • Purse
  • E.L.F blotting paper sheets
  • House key and robot key ring from Paperchase
  • Black sharpie pen
  • Biro
  • Paracetamol
  • Make-up bag
  • Kirby grips
  • Creative stone with Ipod headphones
  • My phone - LG KS360
  • Ipod touch with headphones, I keep it in a babysock
  • Lighter
  • Blistex Med-plus
  • Sample tube of Nivea moisteriser
  • Mirror
  • 5 chewies
  • Phone headphones

extra chewies

Then in my make-up bag ...

  • Lancome make-up bag GWP
  • Benefit bluffdust
  • Dainty doll concealer
  • Blister plasters
  • Lancome Juicy tube - clear
  • Pot of hand cream
  • Travel toothbrush and toothpaste
  • Rimmel eye liner
  • Sample tube of Olay moisteriser
  • Soft lips lip balm
  • Nail clippers
  • Mini Tweezers
  • Nail file

    I was suprised that I didn't have much junk in it, like bus tickets, receipts, things like that. I normally carry more with me like a bottle of water, perfume, deodorant but I think I took these out whilst flying to-from Ireland and haven't put them back in from not going out the hosue the past three weeks :(

I tag anyone who wants to do this :)

Comments

Popular Posts