New Topshop, Soap and glory, Bare minerals

I took a little trip into town today to have a look round the new topshop that has opened and buy a few bits.

We’ve had a tiny topshop and miss selfridge ever since the whole Liverpool One fiasco started but the new stores opened yesterday. I was tempted to go and take advantage of the freebies on Friday but I’m glad I didn’t. Whilst I was walking around I heard one girl say that it was much busier yesterday and that it’s practically empty in comparison. I was shocked, it was so busy you couldn’t walk at a normal pace!! I’m so glad I didn’t go yesterday!

The main reason I went to topshop was to find a top I’ve wanted for weeks but they didn’t have it :( so I’ll have to order it online.

Whilst I was walking over to Debenhams I saw Mario and Lisa from BB signing autographs! hahaha they are a funny couple,there was a massive queue so I didn’t join in the fun

I bought the starter kit of Bare Minerals as I had a bit of unexpected money come in, like usual instead of saving it like I should I spent it :) The set costs £45 and you get 8 items in it *does calculations* that works out roughly £5 per item, extremely good value! I think if you were to buy each one separately it would cost over £100.

Picture 020

So in the kit you get:

  • two BareMinerals SPF15 Foundations
  • BareMinerals Mineral Veil
  • BareMinerals Warmth All-Over Face Colour
  • BareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper
  • Flawless Application Face Brush
  • Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush
  • Full Coverage Kabuki Brush
  • How-to DVD and Brochure

I got the light set so the two foundation shades are Light and Fairly Light, one is more yellow toned and the other pink. I can’t wait to try them all out and will do a follow-up review on each item.

I then headed up to boots to get a few soap and glory goodies, they didn’t have the 3 for 2 offer on the soap and glory range which I thought was a bit odd as they still had all the signs. I wanted these three items so I bought them anyway. I also wanted the spot fighting gel and face mask but they didn’t have either so I’ll get them next time.Picture 018

I did get the Scent-sationalism set though which contains Mist you madly, Girlgo and Glam-a lot. These are cute little bottles which are small enough to fit in your handbag.

I then bought the Clean, girls body wash which is scented with Mist you madly. This is a lovely pearl colour and has a purple iridescence to it.

Feel the knead which is a “super invigorating spa massage” and contains a mesmerizing blend of mint, thyme, chocolate, vanilla and musk! I’d say the mint is the strongest flavour out of them all.

Comments

  1. nice haul!

    on the pocky, maybe you should find them in some japanese's marts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dina (XYYan) next time I'm in town I'm gonna pop down to china town and try and find some, hopefully I'll find some exciting flavours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, I just left a comment for you o I heart Cosmetics, but ELF will be relasing all their American products over here the end of next month/November. You should be able to find all the extended sudio line products online then!
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts